Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 30, 2021, 03:18:41 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 28, 2021, 04:05:42 AM
The Book of Bondmaids is 1% off on Steam until Oct 1. :w00t:

Steam has another, even bigger promotion: buy one game, and you are eligible to buy another game.

Which game? :w00t:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on September 30, 2021, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 30, 2021, 03:18:41 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 28, 2021, 04:05:42 AM
The Book of Bondmaids is 1% off on Steam until Oct 1. :w00t:

Steam has another, even bigger promotion: buy one game, and you are eligible to buy another game.

Which game? :w00t:

You mix and match yourself.  If you buy Fallout4 VR, you are eligible to buy Civ 6 at full price
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

I prefer the "Buy one at double the price, get the next one FREE!" offer.  I like free stuff.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josquius

Quote from: PDH on September 30, 2021, 09:28:39 PM
I prefer the "Buy one at double the price, get the next one FREE!" offer.  I like free stuff.
Suddenly that game which costs a dollar is super popular :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Disco Elysium - the Final Cut is 45% off on both Steam and GOG, until the end of this week. If you don't have it yet, get it right now and play it immediately.

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on October 12, 2021, 03:33:34 PM
If you don't have it yet, get it right now and play it immediately.
Correct.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Solmyr

Not just good, it's the best RPG of the last several years.

Josquius

Still waiting to buy a physical version as I have with everything Sea Power related.
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

A little indie game called Chinese parents I've had my eye on has come on sale. Anyone played it? I've heard it's fun/enlightening.
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

I'll wait for Jewish parents. :P  :Joos

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on October 15, 2021, 01:13:56 AM
I'll wait for Jewish parents. :P  :Joos
No you won't.  But that's ok, they're not important... don't worry about them. :)

Syt

The annual Matrix Holiday Sale is on: https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special

Really surprised that War in the East 2 is already 50% off.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is free from here for the next six days: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide