News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Witcher III is 50% off on GOG (plus there's some other discounts).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Pretty much everything is on sale @ Steam right now... I think every single item in my wishlist is marked down.

I'm thinking of picking up Witcher 3 or Pillars of Eternity, even though I'm sure I won't get to either of them for a while due to FO4.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

I bought a .99$ game, not very interested in any of the other 75%+ sale that are going on.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

What's languish consensus on Elite: Dangerous? I loved the original and it's gone down to a tempting price (12€).

crazy canuck

I was also looking at elite and  Witcher 3.

Comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Barrister

Quote from: celedhring on November 26, 2015, 02:00:51 PM
What's languish consensus on Elite: Dangerous? I loved the original and it's gone down to a tempting price (12€).

I liked it.  In fact I mean to get back to it at some point.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Pedrito

Elite is a good game, although when I stopped playing it was a bit shallow. The developers kept adding content, so probably it's a very good game by now. There's a big expansion due out in a month or so.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

crazy canuck

Picked up Banner saga for cheap

Grey Fox

It's a fun narrative & the art's very cool.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on November 29, 2015, 02:09:41 PM
Games on the Steam sale for a dollar or less: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBi7r-ROhV8

Steam really does sell some shit, doesn't it? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on November 29, 2015, 02:17:02 PM
Quote from: Syt on November 29, 2015, 02:09:41 PM
Games on the Steam sale for a dollar or less: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBi7r-ROhV8

Steam really does sell some shit, doesn't it? :D

If you think the titles mentioned are bad, watch Jim Sterling's "Best of Steam Greenlight Trailers" and many of his "Squirty Plays" to get a good view of Steam's rancid, dank underbelly.  :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josephus

speaking of shit, they're selling HOI3 for less than $5
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011