PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Probably not I can't remember but the name is also misleading.

It'll be a proper civ game just on a set map of earth (there's a couple size of them + you can download tons of them).

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 14, 2009, 02:48:37 PM
Rhye's and Fall!
Yeah, I saw that one.  One thing I was wondering is why it starts in 3000 BC rather than 4000 BC.

Grey Fox

Amazon.com as a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on, just like Toys R Us

katmai

@ Beeb

why are they back and why did wife let them come back :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2009, 04:40:13 PM
@ Beeb

why are they back and why did wife let them come back :P

My wife let them come back because she is my wife's good friend.

They're back because my wife's friend got a job up here as a youth probation officer.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

I don't like this new intro music that comes with Civ IV: Beyond the Sword.  I want Babu Yatu back :mad:

garbon

One of my friends sang Baba Yetu.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 15, 2009, 09:46:38 AM
One of my friends sang Baba Yetu.
Cool, they did a great job.  :)

garbon

She wasn't very happy about the decision of her group to record for Civ IV as she wasn't sure that they should help represent a war game.  To help her feel better, I would inform her about my games where as a theocratic, free-speech banning state, I was nuking India. :)

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 15, 2009, 09:53:24 AM
She wasn't very happy about the decision of her group to record for Civ IV as she wasn't sure that they should help represent a war game. 
:lol: Kids these days.

Berkut

Man, I used to think I was good at CivIV, but I just keep getting my ass kicked.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Vince

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2009, 08:55:16 AM
I don't like this new intro music that comes with Civ IV: Beyond the Sword.  I want Babu Yatu back :mad:

There was an option off of the Steam version I just bought to set it back to the original CIV 4 main menu with Babu Yatu.   :contract: