17-year-old wins $100k for creating cancer-killing nanoparticle

Started by jimmy olsen, December 08, 2011, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2011, 09:07:21 AM
Texas can sign him up. They need a QB.

Sorry, had to do it.  :)

Shit man now that you mention it, those big cans were maybe 5 yards out, which is about the limit of McCoy's range, and he put like 15 of 20-25 in there, so he's more accurate than Ash by a lot.  Fuck, where's the football scholarship, Mack???

sbr

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 09, 2011, 09:02:29 AM
$100,000?  Cheapasses.   I think it was last week during one of the conference championship games, I watched some kid win a hundred grand for throwing more footballs into a giant Dr. Pepper can than his female opponent.

Did you see the black kid who lost to the girl?  I think it was at halftime of the Big Ten CG.  That guy is gonna get shit for the rest of his life.

sbr

Quote from: Malthus on December 09, 2011, 11:43:42 AM
Quote from: hotshot on December 09, 2011, 09:24:51 AM
QuoteZhang's achievement is impressive considering she is only 17 years old, but also due to the level of understanding required to create such a nanoparticle in the first place.

Now this made me think, what the hell was I up to when I was 17?

I know what I was up to. Getting high and attempting to get laid.  :D

I was getting high and working the blenders at the Orange Julius at the mall.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 08:59:15 PM
Did you see the black kid who lost to the girl?  I think it was at halftime of the Big Ten CG.  That guy is gonna get shit for the rest of his life.

Let's see her run the option and take some hits.  And her form was shit.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 09, 2011, 09:39:03 PM
Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 08:59:15 PM

Let's see her run the option and take some hits.  And her form was shit.

Indiana can offer her a scholarship.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive