News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Man is Vince Young ever bad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM
Man is Vince Young ever bad.
Lol, I saw the last two picks at the bar and they were ridiculously bad.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

I don't know about the rest of you, but the Iggles Implosion this season is the bestest early Christmas present yet.

Grey Fox

I love it when the Seahawks win at home.

On my LFFL fantasy team the following players have been place on the IR thruout the season :

Kenny Britt
Sidney Rice
Jahvid Best
Donald Jones

:mad:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2011, 06:38:16 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but the Iggles Implosion this season is the bestest early Christmas present yet.
My wife is overjoyed.  She hates teams that are too aggressive in free agency, so this year the Jets and Eagles are the enemy in this house.  Except for Jim Leonhard.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

What the fuck?????  TJ Yates just threw the ball away into the ground about 8 yards downfield, and they just called it a fumble!  They're calling penalties on both teams because both of their special teams guys were coming out. 

What.  The.  Fuck.  Atlanta just got the ball on the 35.  Granted, that's better than the TOUCHDOWN THEY WERE ORIGINALLY GOING TO AWARD THEM (!!), but still I don't understand how they think the ball went so far down the field with a guy hitting him in the face if his hand wasn't going forward.  It didn't just levitate up out of his hand and fly into the ground just in front of a covered WR....

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 01:23:15 PM
What the fuck?????  TJ Yates just threw the ball away into the ground about 8 yards downfield, and they just called it a fumble!  They're calling penalties on both teams because both of their special teams guys were coming out. 

What.  The.  Fuck.  Atlanta just got the ball on the 35.
8 yards? Really?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2011, 01:29:27 PM
8 yards? Really?

Maybe 10 maybe 7.  I'm not rewinding to look at the exact yardage like it makes some sort of difference, Tim.

MadBurgerMaker

Aw man.  Johnson just dropped a really nice pass by Yates. 

Punting it away up only 3-0.  Yates hasn't looked too bad, really.  The guy certainly isn't afraid of throwing the ball downfield.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2011, 01:29:27 PM
8 yards? Really?

Maybe 10 maybe 7.  I'm not rewinding to look at the exact yardage like it makes some sort of difference, Tim.
Did the officials or the tv commentators have some sort of explanation?

1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2011, 01:51:38 PM
Did the officials or the tv commentators have some sort of explanation?

Officials didn't say shit, except to charge Houston with a timeout and a challenge and to give both teams penalties.  Announcers and their ref "expert" (is it Pierera, or however that is spelled, on Fox?)  were wondering how it could possibly be called a fumble.

Ohhhhhhh Yates with the 50 yard fumble to Andre Johnson!  Only got to the 4 though.  Too bad his first TD pass didn't happen like that.

Neil

I missed that.  Hopefully there will be a video online available.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 01:56:54 PM
I missed that.  Hopefully there will be a video online available.

There were enough really mad Texans fans that there probably already is one online.

Hey TJ just got his first career TD pass.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 01:53:37 PM
Ohhhhhhh Yates with the 50 yard fumble to Andre Johnson!  Only got to the 4 though.  Too bad his first TD pass didn't happen like that.
:lol:

He fumbled it either into the endzone or the 1-cm line.  That should be a touchdown.

Neil

I changed the channel after being mind-numbingly bored by the Steelers and Bengals, so I missed the beginning of the first quarter.  From what I've seen, Yates looks like he might just be a baller.  He's attacking the Falcons and making it work even though the Falcons are staying committed to a run game that the Falcons are bottling up.