Deal of the week: Modern Warfare 3 pre-order for 1725$ - qty ltd - hurry!

Started by viper37, November 04, 2011, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2011, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 16, 2011, 08:20:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2011, 07:25:39 AM
Unlocked everything for MBTs.  Prox scan, IR and coax HMG nets me 20 ribbons a drop.  YOU MAGINIFICENT BASTARD I READ YOUR BOOK

:lol:

Now I really want to buy BF3. :unsure:

Maybe you should.  You're on my Friends List, and I get tired of seeing "FunkMonke is busy: Netflix".
Fucker.

I just bought it last night, but for PC.  :P
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 18, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2011, 07:27:52 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 16, 2011, 08:20:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2011, 07:25:39 AM
Unlocked everything for MBTs.  Prox scan, IR and coax HMG nets me 20 ribbons a drop.  YOU MAGINIFICENT BASTARD I READ YOUR BOOK

:lol:

Now I really want to buy BF3. :unsure:

Maybe you should.  You're on my Friends List, and I get tired of seeing "FunkMonke is busy: Netflix".
Fucker.

I just bought it last night, but for PC.  :P

Dude, it's going to be half price next week!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.