And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 3

Started by CountDeMoney, November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on December 09, 2011, 07:21:42 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2011, 08:03:51 AM
50 headshots, 50 spot assists, and 5 knife kills to unlock the 2nd sniper rifle, the L96 :bleeding:

This system is crazy fucked up. The higher above the average you are, the higher the system pushes you via better equipment. Way to go, balance.

Fuck Balance, this isn't a Rock-Paper-Scissor RPG.

Sometimes when you are getting killed repeatbly by the same guy, the thing to do, is to throw a grenade is way.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

So will a new player stand a chance in a few months when he has no upgrades and eveyone else is running around with the uberversion of everything?

Grey Fox

Everyone has that right now & I'm a new player. It ain't exactly easy but I do get kills. Learning the map is the most important thing to do.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 08:30:08 AM
So will a new player stand a chance in a few months when he has no upgrades and eveyone else is running around with the uberversion of everything?
The only piece of equipment that I think is a bit overmighty is the infrared scope.  Other than that, it's all about learning the maps and getting the drop on guys.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Crazy_Ivan80

yeah, easy as pie. The trick is to try an not run around by yourself. Put yourself in squads, go after flags, respawn on them when it's safe, try to take gunnerseat in tanks or jeeps... Heal people or throw out ammo. That'll give you points fast enough

CountDeMoney

Yup.

FunkMonk

Battlefield 3 A-Team. The music is perfect.

http://youtu.be/FOaGhE_sejI
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

I can't do that. That's crazy.

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

It reminds me of those kills in CoD when you throw a knife across the map and gank someone, except this is way cooler.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

That may be the coolest thing I've ever seen.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Unlocked 5 of the new weapons already.  The Chicom LMG is nastier than I thought it would be.

CountDeMoney

Unlocked 7 of the 10 weapons.  Just need a few more kills for the MG36.

I have found my true home in hardcore.  No kill cams.  Niggers think they're so smart, trying to snipe from the cranes.  CANT SEE THROUGH THE SCOPE WITH THAT RED MIST FROM YOUR HEAD BITCH

Grey Fox

:hug:

Hardcore is where it's at.