And we're back!

Main Menu

Oi, cement buttocks!

Started by Brazen, November 22, 2011, 09:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

I'm sorry but the picture made me  :lol:

QuotePerson arrested over 'cement in buttocks' injection

A man accused of injecting a woman's buttocks with a mixture of cement and tyre inflater has been arrested.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was detained in Florida on Friday and charged with practising medicine without a licence and causing serious bodily injury.

The woman, who paid $700 (£446), later suffered with abdominal pain, infected sores and flu-like symptoms.

Police photographs suggest that Oneal Morris may have had a similar procedure done on himself.

Detectives describe Oneal Morris as a transgender man who dresses as a woman and claim he used a tube to inject a woman in several places on her buttocks.

The victim's body was filled with a mixture that included cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant and the incisions were apparently sealed with superglue.

Sergeant Bill Bamford, from Miami Gardens Police, said that when the pain had become too much Oneal Morris had told the woman: "Oh don't worry, you'll be fine.

"We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out."
MRSA infection

The procedure originally took place in May 2010 and investigators have been looking for the suspect for more than a year.

Police said the woman - who was referred to Oneal Morris by a friend - ended up at Tampa General Hospital with life-threatening symptoms, including pneumonia and a MRSA infection.

"That cocktail had serious complications and serious effects on this young lady," said Sergeant Bamford.

Police believe that other people may also have paid money to Oneal Morris but are too embarrassed to come forward.

The American Society of Plastic Surgeons has recently warned about the dangers of 'pumping parties', where people gather for cheap silicone injections in body parts like the buttocks, breast or chin.

It says that often those carrying out the procedures are not qualified and the conditions not sterile.

In a separate case, 22-year-old London student Claudia Aderotimi died in February after getting her buttocks injected with silicone in a Philadelphia hotel room.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/15818910

Martinus

QuoteThe American Society of Plastic Surgeons has recently warned about the dangers of 'pumping parties', where people gather for cheap silicone injections in body parts like the buttocks, breast or chin.

Things like this make me wonder if humanity is really worth saving.  :lol:

Grey Fox

Eh, it's the first article I see calling the "doctor" a man.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I think I read about this in Warren Ellis' novel "Crooked Little Vein" where a transsexual injected his/her buttocks with silicone from the hardware store.

Book sucked badly, btw.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Brazen

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 22, 2011, 09:58:45 AM
Eh, it's the first article I see calling the "doctor" a man.
That was particularity politically incorrect of the Beeb, I think it's pretty much accepted that you called transgender people by their destination sex.

HVC

She really is built like a brick house.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DontSayBanana

Heard about this yesterday, since one of the "vics" is in Philly.
Experience bij!

The Brain

Surgery in the hotel room? Is that like sex on the beach?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.