News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11 - Hail Tebow!

Started by jimmy olsen, November 18, 2011, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

One of the greatest college players ever turns out not to be a total washout in the NFL like the analysts predicted? Shocking!
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

They ran the option quite a bit in that game.   Both Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow are terrible QBs.  At least Tebow can run though.

Also, that was a hilariously stupid defensive playcall on the Tebow TD run.

Eddie Teach

Do you mean in general or on Languish? Because in the second case it's all the Jesus stuff.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2011, 12:54:00 AM
They ran the option quite a bit in that game.   Both Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow are terrible QBs.  At least Tebow can run though.

IIRC Tebow completed two passes.

If I were the DC facing Tebow I would put 10 in the box and have one safety guard two wideouts.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 18, 2011, 01:01:18 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2011, 12:54:00 AM

IIRC Tebow completed two passes.

If I were the DC facing Tebow I would put 10 in the box and have one safety guard two wideouts.
That was last week.

This week he went 9-20 for 104 yards.

But he drove them done the field 95 yards and ran in a 20 yard touchdown. Ended up with 68 on the ground.

He's averaging over 6 yards a run.

I think he'd make a great fullback, but he's not QB material.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 18, 2011, 01:07:25 AM

I was thinking TE, if he can catch.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 18, 2011, 01:14:31 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 18, 2011, 01:07:25 AM

I was thinking TE, if he can catch.
:hmm: That's a good idea.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 18, 2011, 12:54:35 AM
Do you mean in general or on Languish? Because in the second case it's all the Jesus stuff.  :P

He's hardly the first religious ball player.  At least he's not fighting dogs or shooting people in nightclubs.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Damn it, I knew I should have played Mcknight.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 18, 2011, 01:27:27 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 18, 2011, 12:54:35 AM

He's hardly the first religious ball player.  At least he's not fighting dogs or shooting people in nightclubs.

No kidding.  I mean, here's a clean cut all-American kid, doing nothing but talking about his faith and the concept of team.  What does he do after winning the Heisman and the National Championship? He's not hanging around sexually assaulting chicks, carrying guns into nightclubs but goes to Africa for months of missionary work, shooing flies off eyelids and shit.

The league better get on board with this kid, because he's exactly what it needs.

And Timmay, you better not get anywhere near my Tebow Wagon, or I swear to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior I'm going to shove so many chemo bags up your ass you'll glow more than fucking Chernobyl.  You fucking ass fuck.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Why dont you faggots all go have a tebow orgy or something.   :yuk:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain