News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

pig pandemonium

Started by saskganesh, April 27, 2009, 09:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

Since this is the pig flu I consider this a botched attempt by Al-Qaida and/or Mossad to destroy the world's pork production.

Soon, Hindu agents will target the beef stock.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on April 27, 2009, 02:53:22 PM
Soon, Hindu agents will target the beef stock.

After that life will no longer be worth living

Habsburg

I will not become ill with something called SWINE FLU.  It can not be bourne.  :angry:

I did purchase a supply of pilot biscuts, REI freezed dried dinners, and dog food.
Just in case.  :Canuck:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Habsburg

How about:

Gripe das Indias

Sounds romantic.  :frog:

Martinus

Martinus

Incidentally, why is it that when gays started dying of AIDS in 1980s all the fundies were all THIS IS THE GOD'S JUST PUNISHMENT FOR THE SIN OF HOMOSEXUALITY but now that people are dying of the swine flu noone is going THIS IS THE GOD'S JUST PUNISHMENT FOR THE SIN OF RAISING PIGS AND EATING PORK? I mean, Leviticus prescribes death penalty for both.  :huh:

Martinus

Btw, while looking for Leviticus quotes condemning the abominable practice of swine-devouring, I found this little gem:

http://www.jeddah.4t.com/islam/faqislam/pork.htm

My personal favourite:

6. Pig is the most shameless animal
The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs.

I love muslims. They are silly.  :lol:

Josephus

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2009, 04:04:13 PM
Btw, while looking for Leviticus quotes condemning the abominable practice of swine-devouring, I found this little gem:

My personal favourite:

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs.

Wow...Leviticus is a lot more contemporary than I thought. :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2009, 04:04:13 PM

My personal favourite:

This would really rock their world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNb5ZPsNGzc

:D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DisturbedPervert

:x

Knew about the corkscrew lock penis, and the 5 minute half liter orgasm, but not about the jelly that seals her up.  I'm not sure if he could even invite his friends after that.

Malthus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 27, 2009, 04:55:25 PM
:x

Knew about the corkscrew lock penis, and the 5 minute half liter orgasm, but not about the jelly that seals her up.  I'm not sure if he could even invite his friends after that.

I think the part that would really rock their world is not the details of a pig's anatomy, but the fact that here in the West we get grade Z pseudo-celebrities to wank pigs as popular entertainment.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martim Silva

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 27, 2009, 10:54:05 AM
It might have had swine genetic material. IIRC, swine genetic material is one of the closest to humans, so mutation of swine viruses has a high risk of jumping species to human.

From what I read, it has a mix of swine flu and the avian flu. Which means it originated in flying pigs.

And besides, some mexican who was near Obama during his visit there recently had the flu and croaked.

Which means this is all an al-Qaeda plot to kill the US president - they created a flying pig, infected it, got that thing to make some mexican sick, and then got that mexican to sneeze on Obama.

The perfect plan.