News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

By popular demand

Started by Alcibiades, November 21, 2011, 12:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Must be casting a pretty big shadow  :XD:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

QuoteRich Story Mode - A richly detailed story of epic survival and adventurous spirit unfolds before your eyes. You control the fate of an intrepid explorer, Logan James. Traverse mountainous terrain, thick forests, and slippery frozen paths as you complete a mysterious mission

Extreme Survival - Use your wits, skills and physical endurance to battle against the merciless cold, hazardous geography and the constant threat of starvation

You are the Hunted - Along the way you can expect to be confronted by some of the world's most dangerous predators. These creatures are fighting for survival just as much as you are. Which will succeed

Cabela's Famous Shooting Galleries - No Cabela's title is complete without a shooting gallery. Be the last one standing after facing off against challenging boss battles, melee face-offs and a groundbreaking, genre bending mix of 1st and 3rd person combat

Sounds like a date! :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

1 - is there a Wii emulator for PC?
2 - is this MP and when can we start?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Viking on November 21, 2011, 04:38:10 AM
1 - is there a Wii emulator for PC?
2 - is this MP and when can we start?

1. There is, it's called Dolphin http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.