And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Extra Hour of Sleep Day!

Started by Admiral Yi, November 06, 2011, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2011, 06:25:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 06, 2011, 06:24:28 PM
I think that's true for India as well.  Russia has like a dozen.

Learned in the same article that Russia used to have 11, but Medvyedev reduced them to 9.

Must be hell on TV scheduling.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on November 06, 2011, 06:49:02 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2011, 06:25:40 PM
Learned in the same article that Russia used to have 11, but Medvyedev reduced them to 9.

Must be hell on TV scheduling.

Actually, now that they have the same number of time zones as TVs, scheduling is easier.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

They don't do that here. Which is odd.
██████
██████
██████

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2011, 03:34:23 PM
Quote from: Syt on November 06, 2011, 12:13:35 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2011, 11:58:54 AM
Did y'all remember to change your clocks?

Yeah, last week.
Yep.

Then I spent the week RAGING about Tory plans to align British time with European time :ultra:

would be nice

Maximus

fhdz

Quote from: grumbler on November 06, 2011, 07:30:29 PM
Actually, now that they have the same number of time zones as TVs, scheduling is easier.

:D
and the horse you rode in on