What's a lonely man to do? Russian historian goes digging for the answers.

Started by HVC, November 04, 2011, 11:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2011/11/04/18924821.html

QuoteThe parents of a Russian historian got the shock of a lifetime when they discovered their son had been living with 26 corpses, according to Russian tabloid Life News.

Anatoly Moskvin, 45, who neighbours described as a genius who could speak 13 languages, allegedly dug up the bodies from graves late at night, according to the newspaper.

The corpses were arranged throughout his apartment -- some of them up dressed like dolls.

The bodies of were of women between the ages of 15 and 25.

Moskvin is said to have been writing a book on cemeteries.

Moskvin's parents alerted police, who took the man into custody.

Insert Timmy-ism here.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Richard Hakluyt

syk

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Scipio

I guess that research really ground him down.  Into the dirt, you know.  Must have unearthed some interesting information.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt