News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mystery surrounds deadly blast in Iran

Started by jimmy olsen, November 13, 2011, 11:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: PJL on November 14, 2011, 02:28:30 PM
I don't understand though. If it was done by Mossad, then why aren't the Iranians screaming of a Zionist conspiracy behind it then????  Even if it isn't them, then I'm curious they're not doing it anyway. Unless it's something REALLY important that's been blown up. The incident is defintely reminiscent of the Syrian operation that Israel did a few years back, which the Syrians also covered up.

I think the Iranians are embarrassed since they seem to have lost alot of the missiles they were going to shoot at Tel Aviv and one of the leading Generals within the Revolutionary Guard Missile Forces.

In general m00selimbtards tend to blame the non-existent exotic evil on mossad (aids infected candy, zionist sharks and vultures and all democracy and governance movements being mossad plots). They also blame the mossad for leading muslims, arabs and other normally good people astray to explain their recent sensible and rational behaviour. What they consistently cover up is humiliation. Saddam didn't complain about the Osirak bombing, just like the Syrians didn't complain about the Deir ez Zor reactor. They covered up the nature of the site, claimed it was something innocent or claimed the attack never happened. What these dictators try to avoid at all costs is the appearance that Israel can strike them without fear of retaliation. This is presumably why HAMAS and HizbAllah seem to claim victory in their recent wars and continually threaten more and more violent reprisals if Israel attacks. 
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.