News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Won't let me look beyond the 1st page with out registering, but seems they are going for similar price.

Oh how i wish i could buy a BAR :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

I've seen them cheaper, maybe $800 or so.  But that was before the craze (which is slowly continuing to die down).
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 26, 2013, 06:52:45 PM
Dems and GOP working together. How dare they and it takes gun legislation to do it.  :lol: Take that Obamatards.

You should transfer to Fed property in Missouri, just so you can see some trigger time with the local constabulary.

QuoteThe legislation would make it a misdemeanor for federal agents to attempt to enforce any federal gun regulations that "infringe on the people's right to keep and bear arms."

Now that's funny.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 26, 2013, 11:56:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 26, 2013, 06:52:45 PM
Dems and GOP working together. How dare they and it takes gun legislation to do it.  :lol: Take that Obamatards.

You should transfer to Fed property in Missouri, just so you can see some trigger time with the local constabulary.

They wouldnt stand a chance, we have heavier hardware.

QuoteThe legislation would make it a misdemeanor for federal agents to attempt to enforce any federal gun regulations that "infringe on the people's right to keep and bear arms."
Now that's funny.

I want to see it pass just to see what the Feds will do.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Ahhh,the m1 carbine. My bro had one but he sold it.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on July 26, 2013, 09:16:25 PM
Oh how i wish i could buy a BAR :(

Yeah, that would be a nifty one to own.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

11B4V

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Pfft, gun, schmun.

QuoteA suspect in a home invasion robbery in Essex was killed by the resident in the early hours of Sunday morning, Baltimore County police said.

Lt. Rob McCullough, a county police spokesman, said two armed men broke into the apartment and, in the process, a man in the apartment began to scuffle with one of the suspects. The suspect shot the victim several times, but then the victim picked up some sort of blunt object and struck the suspect in the head with it, killing him instantly, McCullough said. The victim was taken to a hospital in serious but stable condition after the gunshot wounds, McCullough said.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 28, 2013, 09:35:05 PM
Pfft, gun, schmun.

QuoteA suspect in a home invasion robbery in Essex was killed by the resident in the early hours of Sunday morning, Baltimore County police said.

Lt. Rob McCullough, a county police spokesman, said two armed men broke into the apartment and, in the process, a man in the apartment began to scuffle with one of the suspects. The suspect shot the victim several times, but then the victim picked up some sort of blunt object and struck the suspect in the head with it, killing him instantly, McCullough said. The victim was taken to a hospital in serious but stable condition after the gunshot wounds, McCullough said.

He should have had a Mossberg 500 loaded with Vienna Sausage rounds.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 28, 2013, 09:38:57 PM
He should have had a Mossberg 500 loaded with Vienna Sausage rounds.

Sounds like something Cal would pack.

MAH WEENIES

jimmy olsen

Mmm...waffles :mmm:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/police-would-be-waffle-house-bandit-shot-by-custom/nY6ny/

QuotePolice: Would-be Waffle House bandit shot by customer

By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A would-be robber was shot early Monday when he tried to hold up a south Fulton County Waffle House, police said.

Union City police Det. Gloria Hodgson said the suspect entered the Waffle House in the 4300 block of Jonesboro Road just before 2 a.m., "brandishing a pistol and demanding money."

A customer inside the 24-hour diner shot the robbery suspect, Hodgson said.

The suspect, whose name has not been released, was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment. His condition was not immediately available.

Hodgson said there were no other injuries in the incident.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point