Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2013, 08:18:46 AM
Hilarious.

*Faction Achievement*

Glitter Faction has achieved: Advanced Sarcasm

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 26, 2013, 08:36:13 AM
Gun nuts.  :rolleyes:

Yeah. I do like target shooting and am a proponent of responsible hunting though. I've never shot skeet; seems like it'd be fun.
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on July 26, 2013, 10:03:26 AM
Hilarious.

*Faction Achievement*

I'd already achieved that in childhood.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: fhdz on July 26, 2013, 12:25:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 26, 2013, 08:36:13 AM
Gun nuts.  :rolleyes:

Yeah. I do like target shooting and am a proponent of responsible hunting though. I've never shot skeet; seems like it'd be fun.

It is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2013, 12:26:28 PM
Quote from: Malthus on July 26, 2013, 10:03:26 AM
Hilarious.

*Faction Achievement*

I'd already achieved that in childhood.
:yeahright: You?  I find that hard to believe.

garbon

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 26, 2013, 02:47:35 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2013, 02:03:09 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 26, 2013, 01:52:57 PM
So what is your favorite gun, garbon?

It's between my legs.

So a derringer, then.  Got it :P

Mortar.

Anyway, on a serious note, I've nothing about guns for recreation. I think I said here somewhere that I'd totally be up for going to a gun range if someone took me.

What I don't quite get is guns as a funny enough hobby that you are customizing and running computer simulations.