American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: 11B4V on April 01, 2017, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 01, 2017, 07:57:14 PM
I still get a chuckle when I think of the dudes buying AR's for 3K back in the day.

Fucking loopy. The gun ranges are overrun with those shitheads.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 01, 2017, 08:58:27 PM
That is a shotgun silly.

ARs have clips and shotguns don't, is that how you can tell?

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Enough with the fucking Russian bullshit already.  Goddamn.  You know, for a bunch of star-spangled assfucks, you sure suck enough Russian and Chicom cock.  Fucking monkeyfucks.

Ed Anger

derspiess

I'll build another AR in hopes that it will please Seedy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

The local Fred Meyer (for you non-NW types, it's like a Target or Walmart) had a KelTec KSG on sale.  I was tempted...

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2017, 08:55:35 PM
Enough with the fucking Russian bullshit already.  Goddamn.  You know, for a bunch of star-spangled assfucks, you sure suck enough Russian and Chicom cock.  Fucking monkeyfucks.

Ya know, your godamned right. Buy 'Murican.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".