And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 7

Started by sbr, October 23, 2011, 12:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobL

Quote from: fahdiz on October 23, 2011, 04:25:10 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 23, 2011, 12:38:56 PM
Watching the bears bucs game at work, int int safety. Weird game.

Fortunately the correct team won :wub:
Not possible.  Chicago is never the correct team.  Except if the question is them vs a phili or new york team. :hmm:

fhdz

Quote from: JacobL on October 23, 2011, 04:35:31 PM
Not possible.  Chicago is never the correct team.

Clearly you've been driven mad somehow. It is all right. Lassie will get help!
and the horse you rode in on

sbr

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 23, 2011, 04:31:08 PM
And the 3rd pick of the game for Boller. :yuk:

And Palmer gets into the act too.  :lmfao:

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: sbr on October 23, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 23, 2011, 04:31:08 PM
And the 3rd pick of the game for Boller. :yuk:

And Palmer gets into the act too.  :lmfao:
And again.  I'm done watching.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Every single one of these afternoon games is utterly unwatchable.  At least it was fun watching the Jets come back against the Chargers in the morning.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

You know, for a billion dollars, you would think they would be able to tint the windows or something on that piece of shit dome so the sun isn't shining into the players and fans eyes.

Edit: I'm talking about Jerryworld.   

Neil

:lol:

Fucking Palmer.  Worst trade ever.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Just saw it update to three picks.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on October 23, 2011, 05:54:31 PM
:lol:

Fucking Palmer.  Worst trade ever.
Odds are.  Fuck.  I hate almost everything the Raiders and Browns have done in the past year or so.  So inherited/picked terrible teams to root for. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Fuck Carson Palmer. Goddamn whiny quitter.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

That was pathetic.  St. Louis just had AJ Fuckin Feeley throw three passes from the two yardline, then they tried to run it on 4th down and Jackson, trying to make something out of nothing with no downs left, tried to bounce it outside and got tackled for a loss.   This was after Jackson ran for ~11 yards and the first down at the two in the first place.

MadBurgerMaker

Welp.  Daniel Manning is out 4-6 weeks with a leg fracture. 

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 23, 2011, 06:37:51 PM
Welp.  Daniel Manning is out 4-6 weeks with a leg fracture.
The Texans curse continue.  I fully expect Schaub to get run over by a steamroller or something.

Grey Fox

Eh, Tim is getting a win in the LFFL.

I need a RB. Anyone up for a trade. I offer a WR.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 23, 2011, 07:12:28 PM
Eh, Tim is getting a win in the LFFL.

I need a RB. Anyone up for a trade. I offer a WR.
I have the Lions starting RB.  I'll trade him to you.