Attention whoring for today: My diagnosis.

Started by Razgovory, April 25, 2009, 01:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: saskganesh on April 27, 2009, 08:48:33 AMbullshit. you have empathy.

... don't you?

Of course he does.  He's human.  But he's let a bunch of idiots paid to say shit like this convince him otherwise.  <_<
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Quote from: PDH on April 27, 2009, 08:52:46 AM
My limit is to post one news article I find per thread, but M. Klinger has one waiting for GF, I am sure...

Oh, oh! It's going to be awesome!

I am a treasure for funny materials.  :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

saskganesh

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2009, 08:59:11 AM
Quote from: saskganesh on April 27, 2009, 08:48:33 AMbullshit. you have empathy.

... don't you?

Of course he does.  He's human.  But he's let a bunch of idiots paid to say shit like this convince him otherwise.  <_<

evil humans and psychopaths don't. I can think of a few examples in this community, but Raz ain't one of them.
humans were created in their own image

Caliga

Quote from: saskganesh on April 27, 2009, 12:11:59 PMevil humans and psychopaths don't. I can think of a few examples in this community, but Raz ain't one of them.

Good point.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 27, 2009, 06:35:20 AM
Quote from: syk on April 26, 2009, 02:40:28 AM
Dude, didn't you always tell others you were ill or something? #1 means you're strange, the 2nd means you need to get laid and isn't a real diagnosis at all. Dysthymia, my arse.

Seriously, all you problems could be fix by you find a girl that fancies you.

:bleeding:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Raz, the very fact that you're cognizant of the problem and can articulate it in such detail tells us that behavioral therapy is still an option where you're concerned. A diagnosis is not an excuse to stop trying to cope.
Experience bij!

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Brain on April 27, 2009, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 27, 2009, 06:35:20 AM
Quote from: syk on April 26, 2009, 02:40:28 AM
Dude, didn't you always tell others you were ill or something? #1 means you're strange, the 2nd means you need to get laid and isn't a real diagnosis at all. Dysthymia, my arse.

Seriously, all you problems could be fix by you find a girl that fancies you.

:bleeding:

:lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.