News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Space Pirates and Zombies, the Contest!

Started by Habbaku, October 15, 2011, 04:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

So, I won a copy of SPAZ recently.  Only problem is that I already own the game.  Anyone that wants (and will actually play it) feel free to post here and I'll pick a random name to receive the free game-code I'm sitting on. 

Steam is required.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Habbaku

Shortest contest evar.  I offered the game to someone that said they didn't want it.  Now they have apparently looked up reviews and decided they will take me up on the offer after all.  Sorry, Sol.  :sleep:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Solmyr

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

Grumbler's easily-confused, though, so it's only fair.

The game is excellent, even more so when you get past the grinding at the beginning and move on to the actual fun parts.  I just hit chapter 4 last night.  Serious business, that one.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Habbaku on October 16, 2011, 06:19:38 PM

The game is excellent, even more so when you get past the grinding at the beginning and move on to the actual fun parts.  I just hit chapter 4 last night.  Serious business, that one.
:lmfao:  I'm easily confused?  You are the one claiming the grinding at the beginning is "excellent."  Not many people use that adjective with the word "grinding."  And those that do don't understand the meaning of one word or the other.

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

Quote from: grumbler on October 17, 2011, 05:54:27 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on October 16, 2011, 06:19:38 PM

:lmfao:  I'm easily confused?  You are the one claiming the grinding at the beginning is "excellent."  Not many people use that adjective with the word "grinding."  And those that do don't understand the meaning of one word or the other.

Reading comprehension much?

Edit : forgot to add the obligatory grumbler smiley.   :lmfao:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

It'll be fun to see if grumbler either claims I wrote something else other than what I wrote or if he admits he was wrong.

I'm guessing he'll just not respond, though.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

grumbler

Bayraktar!