News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UK Defence Secretary resigns

Started by Brazen, October 14, 2011, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

Mart can be very insensitive to other people's needs at times  ;)

Sheilbh

Philip Hammond's his replacement.  I think that seems a good choice.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Does he get his organ played too?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: Brazen on October 14, 2011, 11:35:08 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on October 14, 2011, 11:32:52 AM
I would imagine that she knew all about it anyway.
I've frequently considered offering myself up as a beard for a rich homosexual. Especially if he had a job that got him a second house for his boyfriend. I told Mart if he was still single when he was 30 we'd come up with a deal, but he never took me up on it  :glare:
Mart ain't in the closet, as he's told us over and over and over again... so why would he need a beard? :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2011, 05:41:20 PM
I've frequently considered offering myself up as a beard for a rich homosexual. Especially if he had a job that got him a second house for his boyfriend. I told Mart if he was still single when he was 30 we'd come up with a deal, but he never took me up on it  :glare:
Mart ain't in the closet, as he's told us over and over and over again... so why would he need a beard? :(

Beyond that isn't he also in denial about his age?

Caliga

They have beards that can help with that!? :o

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on October 14, 2011, 05:52:19 PM
They have beards that can help with that!? :o

Get a hipster moustache?

Caliga

What is that... like a Freddy Mercury moustache?  Mart would badass with one of those.

Martinus

Martinus

I have a boyfriend now. :unsure:

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on October 15, 2011, 02:25:11 AM

I have a boyfriend now. :unsure:

I pity the fool.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Anyway, couldn't have happened to a nicer closet-case asshole:

QuoteWhile studying medicine at Glasgow University in the early 1980s, Fox resigned his position on the university's Students Representative Council (SRC) in protest at the council passing a motion condemning the decision of the university's Glasgow University Union (GUU) not to allow a gay students society to join the union. The SRC motion called both the union's decision and the explanations given for it "bigoted". The GUU maintained its stance regardless and the controversy was reported in the national media while leading to many other university student unions up and down the country, including Edinburgh, cutting ties with their Glasgow counterparts. Explaining his decision to resign from the SRC and support the GUU's position, Fox was quoted as saying "I'm actually quite liberal when it comes to sexual matters. I just don't want the gays flaunting it in front of me, which is what they would do."

QuoteIn an interview for the London Evening Standard he claimed that his impending marriage to Jesme Baird should mean an end to any gossip about his private life. However, he refused to deny that he might have had a gay relationship in the past.

"I know that some people use smears and I have heard them for years. They'd say, 'Why are you not married? You must be a playboy or a wild man or gay,' or whatever. Well, I'm getting married in December and I'm perfectly happy with my private life and it remains my private life. It's perfectly clear that Jesme and I are very much in love with each other. I'm not going into that smear territory, which people would love to get into instead of having a debate."

QuoteIn the past, Dr Fox voted against proposals to allow gay couples to adopt children and against the equalling of the age of consent. He did not vote on the Civil Partnerships Act.

Martinus

Josquius

:lol:
But then that was done because it is such a tory cliche.
A cliche of right wingers in general actually.
██████
██████
██████