Started by Darth Wagtaros, October 05, 2011, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Cecil on October 18, 2011, 02:58:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2011, 01:21:02 PM
Quote from: Cecil on October 17, 2011, 01:10:20 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2011, 12:58:09 PM
Quote from: Cecil on October 17, 2011, 12:28:21 PM
Also one should remember that 4 only got its "BEST EVAH" rating due to 2 expansion packs. Vanilla wasnt all that good.

Which says nothing as that's the way of the world today.

Not really no.

But really yes.

Nope.

Yep.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Cecil

garbon

You can't say the same thing again. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Cecil

DGuller

I think it's safe to say that the joke has played itself out, if there was anything to play out to begin with.

Martinus

Ok, I downloaded it. There are also some expension packs with extra civs, should I get these too?

I kinda like the game from a short time I played. The "Civics" seem like a cool thing. It feels different than Civs overall, but still has the same feel.

Kinda bummed that advisors and wonder "movies" are not animated the same way leaders are though.

Eddie Teach

I'm downloading this now. Are they seriously requiring an active internet connection to play it?  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?