News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

ADHD or Victoria 2 Gets an Expansion

Started by Habbaku, October 02, 2011, 07:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I have been accepted into the beat team. :unsure: I'm going to have to cut down on both Paradox and Vicky bashing for the foreseeable future.  :(

Maximus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on November 02, 2011, 03:50:51 PM
I have been accepted into the beat team. :unsure: I'm going to have to cut down on both Paradox and Vicky bashing for the foreseeable future.  :(

The Beet team?  Is this something that Tamas has set up?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

You people are merciless.  :cry:  You're not even people, you're jackals.  :mad:

KRonn

Solmyr

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2011, 09:33:13 AM
You people are merciless.  :cry:  You're not even people, you're jackals.  :mad:

They have you beat.

DGuller

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2011, 09:33:13 AM

No they're not.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

I too have to wonder on the mod situation, despite there being no answer to the last asker, I'm tempted to play vic 2 again, but hopefully something better than vanilla.
There seem to be several offering better balancing and this random world generator looks intruiging.
██████
██████
██████