Finding a real email address from a partial one

Started by Josquius, October 01, 2011, 08:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Yesterday was a day of drunken shennanigans, towards the end of which I met up with some natives and had a few drinks with them.
I got an email address from one of them (my phone was dead and at home) and all was fine until the time came to come home. Long story short one girl was super drunk and she got on a train to Tokyo leaving her phone behind on the station bench for me to scoop up.
The plan is to email the person whose address I do have and figure out a meeting place or where I can post it to or whatever...but it seems this email address doesn't work, I can't quite read a few of the letters.

So I wonder; does anyone know of anyway to try  and figure out a real email address from a partial one short of manual trial and error?
There are just a few characters I'm uncertain of and this is in the realms of possibility but...it would be time consuming and annoying.
Is there some sort of automated email address validater or checker or somesuch online?
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

Google, facebook, or the Japanese facebook equivalent.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

HVC

You have her phone. Look up her parents number and get a native friend to call and give your number so she can contact you.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus