News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Almost here!!

Started by 11B4V, September 28, 2011, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: KRonn on September 29, 2011, 10:33:14 AM
I also used to really look forward to hunting season, deer, ducks/geese, pheasant, grouse. Used to go to Quebec, Isle d'Orleans for the opening of duck season. What a battle field that was, hunters everywhere! Usually Maine for deer, but sometimes any of the New England states. But haven't hunted in years, and doubt that I'll be doing so again. Just lost my desire for it, though I'm fully supportive of those who hunt. I have no problem with it. It's also a lot of work, not usually an easy task to bag something. You have to enjoy just being out there in the woods, or along the waterways, depending what you're hunting. Same with fishing too.

11B4V, where do you hunt elk? Locally in your state (which state)?

Washington State. The area north of Mt. St. Helens and south of Riffe Lake.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Jacob on September 29, 2011, 06:36:40 PM
[quote author=11B4V link=topic=6059.msg319135#msg319135 Called baiting and is illegal in most states. Key word being native, I would assume mean "American Indian"?? Lazy POS, probably doing it on the Res.

Yeah it's illegal here too, and yeah that's what I mean by "Native".
[/quote]

Not insulting you bud, that shit pisses me off. A few pages back I described that I could essentailly do the same with the Apple trees on my property. Too easy so i give all wildlife on my property a pass. "We're not Savages hear you know."
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

[quote author=11B4V link=topic=6059.msg319135#msg319135 Called baiting and is illegal in most states. Key word being native, I would assume mean "American Indian"?? Lazy POS, probably doing it on the Res.

[/quote]

Not insulting you bud, that shit pisses me off. A few pages back I described that I could essentailly do the same with the Apple trees on my property. Too easy so i give all wildlife on my property a pass. "We're not Savages hear you know."
[/quote]

I wanted to see if it was possible to fuck up the quoting even more.

Razgovory

Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 29, 2011, 05:03:25 PM
"Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em" is a sound principle.

Or they could just get on a boat and sail away.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

AnchorClanker

11B4V - Does WA have a deal for active duty and vets?  I know that Gov. Kulongowski in Oregon changed the rules for us - camping, hunting and fishing are fast-tracked and free... :yeah:
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

11B4V

Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 29, 2011, 06:49:02 PM
11B4V - Does WA have a deal for active duty and vets?  I know that Gov. Kulongowski in Oregon changed the rules for us - camping, hunting and fishing are fast-tracked and free... :yeah:

Good, question. I really dont know. I look into it and get back to ya. That's pretty bad being I'm a vet and dont know or really paid attention. I just usually go get the license and tags and head to the woods.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2011, 06:45:55 PM

[/quote]

I wanted to see if it was possible to fuck up the quoting even more.
[/quote]

I never disappoint in that area. :D

Admiral Yi

You're giving Hillary a run for his money Before.

Did Klingonowski call his law "the Rambo Law?"

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2011, 07:12:26 PM

Uh, somehow I doubt it.  He's a vet himself (USMC), and wanted to show Oregonian vets that they were appreciated.
Oregon is a poor state, and couldn't do the free college thing like some others, so he decided to do something that the guys would like and would also be cheap for the state to offer.  No complains here.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Neil

Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 29, 2011, 07:18:22 PM

Uh, somehow I doubt it.  He's a vet himself (USMC), and wanted to show Oregonian vets that they were appreciated.
Oregon is a poor state, and couldn't do the free college thing like some others, so he decided to do something that the guys would like and would also be cheap for the state to offer.  No complains here.
A poor state, but they still have enough money to give pot to all those potsmokers.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

QuoteKlingonowski

Polish Klingon?  :hmm:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2011, 07:40:45 PM

A poor state, but they still have enough money to give pot to all those potsmokers.

Nothing wrong with that.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2011, 07:40:45 PM

Really, who give pot away for free? :huh:

AnchorClanker