News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Apparel Apocalypse

Started by mongers, September 29, 2011, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Guys I need your help, I keep getting holes in the seat of my jeans, anyone an idea why this could be ?

The holes usually appear about 8 inches down from the top of the jeans, near the centre line, I really have no clear idea why this is happening.  This maybe a bit too blue sky thinking for you, but might it have something to do with me cycling 100s and 1000s of miles in them ? :unsure:

Is this why I get through so many pairs of jeans a years, also this is a bit OT, but does anyone have any idea why I keep finding oil stains on them, usually in the form of parallel lines 1/4 inch apart with a regular varying intensity of marking along the stain's length. Actually this is so OT I think I'll start another thread about it.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

crazy canuck

I am glad you brought this up.  It seems to be a problem with poeple using bikes generally but as far as I know, nobody has determined what the actual problem might be.  Some say that qualty of clothing has declined in recent years.  Some point to China as a root cause.  I dont think it has anything to do with you.  But I do think you should start several threads a day to call attention to yourself and your particular problems.  It would also be most helpful if in those threads you, in some way, indicated that you have more money than some others here on Languish.  That always makes people think better of you.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM
I am glad you brought this up.  It seems to be a problem with poeple using bikes generally but as far as I know, nobody has determined what the actual problem might be.  Some say that qualty of clothing has declined in recent years.  Some point to China as a root cause.  I dont think it has anything to do with you.  But I do think you should start several threads a day to call attention to yourself and your particular problems.  It would also be most helpful if in those threads you, in some way, indicated that you have more money than some others here on Languish.  That always makes people think better of you.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"