Is it stalkerish to reconnect with someone via their public/job e-mail address?

Started by Martinus, September 23, 2011, 04:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

CountDeMoney

Great, another thread on more Martinus I'm-horny-should-I-or-shouldn't-I bullshit.  Super.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on September 24, 2011, 06:09:35 AM
He does not have a facebook page - I thought I said so. The address is on his company's page, right next to his picture and name (so I know it's him).

Russianbeef.com?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

So we went out to grab a couple of beers. He is not exactly my type/hot (so we didn't end up having sex tonight but I do not exclude that in future especially as he also has a foot fetish), but is still fun and I invited him to go out with my gay pack to a club this weekend. He is between boyfriends now so has free time. We spent 2 hours discussing guys from high school we wanted to fuck (surprisingly similar taste in men). :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on September 24, 2011, 06:09:35 AM
He does not have a facebook page - I thought I said so. The address is on his company's page, right next to his picture and name (so I know it's him).

Oh, he's got one. It's just not searchable.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

He told me he does not have one as he is boycotting Facebook for some reason.

Grey Fox

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 07:16:36 AM
I guess you contacted him then!

How did you guess? Perhaps a post on how I went out with him for a beer implied that!

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on September 28, 2011, 07:29:43 AM

How did you guess? Perhaps a post on how I went out with him for a beer implied that!

:lol: No. I missed that post.  :blush:

PDH

Quote from: Martinus on September 28, 2011, 07:29:43 AM

We mostly don't listen to what you say, to be honest.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 27, 2011, 02:59:41 PM
So we went out to grab a couple of beers. He is not exactly my type/hot (so we didn't end up having sex tonight but I do not exclude that in future especially as he also has a foot fetish), but is still fun and I invited him to go out with my gay pack to a club this weekend. He is between boyfriends now so has free time. We spent 2 hours discussing guys from high school we wanted to fuck (surprisingly similar taste in men). :P

Well, I'm glad it turned out so well. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017