Hot for Canadian MP? The mistery of the vanishing cleavage

Started by The Larch, September 27, 2011, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on September 28, 2011, 08:43:27 AM
Quote from: Neil on September 28, 2011, 08:41:08 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 08:32:59 AM
Hey! Most members of the CP are also unqualified! And let's not talk about the Libs.
Every MP in the Conservative Party is qualified except one, and he's only disqualified by my great personal enmity towards him.
Not a big Rob Anders fan?
No.  Think back to my homeland.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Hey! Most members of the CP are also unqualified! And let's not talk about the Libs.
Every MP in the Conservative Party is qualified except one, and he's only disqualified by my great personal enmity towards him.

You have it the other way around. They all are unqualified except one. Tony Clement. Clement is awesome.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on September 28, 2011, 08:44:47 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 28, 2011, 08:43:27 AM
Not a big Rob Anders fan?
No.  Think back to my homeland.

Chris Warkentin?  I don't know him.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

if they're so qualified, how come they spent 5 years in power and still have no idea where&what to cut to balance the budget?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 28, 2011, 12:21:16 PM
if they're so qualified, how come they spent 5 years in power and still have no idea where&what to cut to balance the budget?
That's not the job of an MP.  That's the job of the government.

Also, I was under the impression that the government has taken some steps and made some plans to balance the budget for FY 2015?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 28, 2011, 01:30:23 PM
Also, I was under the impression that the government has taken some steps and made some plans to balance the budget for FY 2015?
They hired private consultants to tell them what to do, for 20 000 000$.
Link (French)

I'm disapointed.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Malthus

Was the mystery of the vanishing cleavage ever solved?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 28, 2011, 04:44:41 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 28, 2011, 01:30:23 PM
They hired private consultants to tell them what to do, for 20 000 000$.
Link (French)

I'm disapointed.
That's what large organizations do these days:  Hire experts.

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Caliga on September 28, 2011, 06:28:18 AM
:hmm: Anyway, what makes people think a 29 year old should be elected to Parliament? :huh:

"I vote 'LOL' on this measure." :bleeding:

Julia Goldsworthy was younger than that when she was elected to serve as an MP.
Pitt was PM at a younger age.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Neil

Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 28, 2011, 06:06:39 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 28, 2011, 06:28:18 AM
:hmm: Anyway, what makes people think a 29 year old should be elected to Parliament? :huh:

"I vote 'LOL' on this measure." :bleeding:
Julia Goldsworthy was younger than that when she was elected to serve as an MP.
Pitt was PM at a younger age.
Young people have less responsibility than ever before.

Caliga

Yeah, I don't think a comparison to Pitt is fair.  Society didn't expect people to live in this extended neonate experience like is expected now.  I mean, people got married when they were 14 and shit.

I don't know who the chick with the Jew-sounding name is so I can't comment on that, Ank.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 28, 2011, 05:07:53 PM
That's what large organizations do these days:  Hire experts.
Sure.  On day 1 when you promise to do something and you need to do it now, not 5 years later.

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 04:47:13 PM
Was the mystery of the vanishing cleavage ever solved?  ;)
unfortunately, no.  We'll need a public inquiry to find it.

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 28, 2011, 06:31:24 PM
Yeah, I don't think a comparison to Pitt is fair.  Society didn't expect people to live in this extended neonate experience like is expected now.  I mean, people got married when they were 14 and shit.

I don't know who the chick with the Jew-sounding name is so I can't comment on that, Ank.

Jew?  Sounds like a Goddamn Bond girl.  By which I mean it sounds made up.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Bond girl names are usually a little more overt than that, though, like Suckie Thewhore or something. :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points