News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Really? In this day and age?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 10:13:20 PM
Really? In this day and age?

Yes in this day and age.  Pictures of dicks are not considered safe for work.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Queequeg on January 12, 2014, 06:00:53 PM
NSFW asshole.

Perhaps you shouldn't be on Languish while at work?  Besides my previous post mentioned what I intend to do when the SexAddict mod is in place - you didn't clue in?  :rolleyes:

EDIT: When that mod is installed I'll be sure to post the whole coitus frame by frame - just for you.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

I guess you are itching to be denied posting privileges? :unsure:

Btw, boo, this thread isn't about you, so probably unreasonable for people to assuming a gaming thread will now be a nsfw thread.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Grallon, please don't get yourself banned. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Why doesnt a mod remove them.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2014, 10:20:28 AM

Btw, boo, this thread isn't about you, so probably unreasonable for people to assuming a gaming thread will now be a nsfw thread.

Oh give me a break.  The place is full of threads with scantily clad women and a screenshot of a naked *gaming fictional character* would shock the children?  :rolleyes:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

I now have both a full suit of legendary dragonplate and a full suit of legendary daedric armor.  I can't decide which to wear. :hmm:

My understanding is that it doesn't matter from a stats standpoint, because fully upgraded both suits would hit the armor cap so are equally good, even though base daedric armor is slightly better.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on January 18, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
I now have both a full suit of legendary dragonplate and a full suit of legendary daedric armor.  I can't decide which to wear. :hmm:

My understanding is that it doesn't matter from a stats standpoint, because fully upgraded both suits would hit the armor cap so are equally good, even though base daedric armor is slightly better.

Well, if they both hit the armor cap, then it's just a question of aesthetics.  Personally, I like the look of the dragonplate armor a lot better- the full set of Deadric armor just always looked to me like something some teenager sketched after a back-and-forth binge of WoW and Deus Ex.
Experience bij!

Berkut

Quote from: Grallon on January 13, 2014, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2014, 10:20:28 AM

Oh give me a break.  The place is full of threads with scantily clad women and a screenshot of a naked *gaming fictional character* would shock the children?  :rolleyes:

G

So go post some pics of your naked squire in the same place that allows pics of naked whatever.

This is a gaming forum. Grow up.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on January 18, 2014, 11:59:39 PM
Well, if they both hit the armor cap, then it's just a question of aesthetics.  Personally, I like the look of the dragonplate armor a lot better- the full set of Deadric armor just always looked to me like something some teenager sketched after a back-and-forth binge of WoW and Deus Ex.
I think I'm gonna do the dragonplate, because I also use a dragonplate sword I smithed, and with this playthrough I have yet to finish the main quest but am about to [spoiler]ride that dragon to the ruined temple in the mountains where the portal to Sovngarde is[/spoiler], so at this point dragonplate seems way more 'appropriate'.

Grallon

What mods do you use?  I have about 30 odd installed - from the series of Unnoficial patches to cosmetic ones.  I also downloaded the Creation Kit to make myself a custom follower.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Berkut

Do all those mods play nice with one another?

If people had to choose just a handful to recommend to someone just getting the game, what would they be?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: Grallon on January 22, 2014, 03:08:31 PM
What mods do you use?  I have about 30 odd installed - from the series of Unnoficial patches to cosmetic ones.  I also downloaded the Creation Kit to make myself a custom follower.

G.
I have a ton.  When I get home I'll try to remember to post my list.  I do have all of the unofficial patches, yeah.