News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Fuck. Just realized you can make followers open locked boxes for you. They don't even need lockpics. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Josephus on June 23, 2013, 08:09:09 PM
Yeah I plan on marrying, adopting kids, and settling down in Solitude, in time. Maybe as a vampire hunter :lol:

Shame there is nobody in the game with a personality to marry.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I've installed Skyrim again. I was looking for some gameplay mods and came across this site.

I scanned the contents, but was completely lost after 10 minutes. TOO. MUCH. STUFF.

I guess I'll stick with vanilla.  :blush:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grallon

I'd like to try this - but it requires STEAM - which I *will not* install on my system.  Pity.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Thank you for sharing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josephus

Happened to go to Whiterun one evening and just at that moment looked like a couple vampires were attacking the citizens. Killed the vampires and their hounds but seems like the vampires got a few of the townsfolks...now there's no one left to mind the shops
Civis Romanus Sum

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on July 07, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
I'd like to try this - but it requires STEAM - which I *will not* install on my system.  Pity.

G.

Why?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 08, 2013, 07:02:55 AM
Quote from: Grallon on July 07, 2013, 07:31:55 PM

G.

Why?
Please do not feed the troll.  Thank you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Ok, just got Dawnguard and Dragonborn, so I need to revisit my mods.  Here's what I have installed now (pre-DLC update) in load order:

skyrim.esm
update.esm
ClimatesofTamriel.esm (v. 3.1)
WARZONES-Civil Unrest.esm (v. 5B)
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
unofficial skyrim patch.esp (v. 1.3.2c)
unofficial high resolution patch.esp (v. 1.1.1)
SkyUI.esp (v. 3.4)
BetterQuestObjectives.esp (v. 1.3.2)
dd - enhanced blood main.esp
ClimatesofTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp  (v. 3.1)
ClimatesofTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp  (v. 3.1)
The Dance of Death.esp (v. 4.0)
1k_dds_landscapewstm.esp

misc:

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- v. 3.2.3
A Quality World Map v. 8.0

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've played over a hundred hours in Skyrim and only finished one of the major quest line (the Mage guild one).  I haven't even visited some of the major cities.

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2013, 07:25:22 PM
I've played over a hundred hours in Skyrim and only finished one of the major quest line (the Mage guild one).  I haven't even visited some of the major cities.

So what have you been doing? Disrobing dead forsworns?

Actually I've been playing it forever too and only noticed today that when you open the world map at night it's all dark.. :huh: Also, just like you, visited the town of Markath ( i think, it's the one on the very far west of Skyrim) for the first time today.
Civis Romanus Sum

Razgovory

Quote from: Josephus on July 22, 2013, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2013, 07:25:22 PM

So what have you been doing? Disrobing dead forsworns?

Actually I've been playing it forever too and only noticed today that when you open the world map at night it's all dark.. :huh: Also, just like you, visited the town of Markath ( i think, it's the one on the very far west of Skyrim) for the first time today.

I did some of the vampire hunter quests, I explored a lot of ruins, killed a bunch of dragons, joined the companions, Became thane of a bunch of places, wandered around doing odd jobs for people, built a house, beat the crap out of some snooty elves... I joined the Thieves Guild, but didn't care for them so I reloaded before I did that.  Didn't care for their evil ways

garbon

My companions sure can be annoying. I had Sven with me and he decided to fall up a ledge to his death.

Also, and I think it is because of installing that Warzones mod but there is now a dragon that appears every time I fast travel to a former bandit hideout. I'm still a little too weak to take it on, but Sven likes to stand in place and try and fight it. Why isn't there a "run, fool" option? :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Are the nords supposed to be sympathetic? They seem incredibly racist and backwards.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.