And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on May 25, 2013, 11:01:00 AM
Quote from: The Brain on May 25, 2013, 10:58:08 AM
You should be able to play as Max von Sydow. Is there such a mod?
I like to play with things a while before annihilation? :)

:wub:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

*plays around with mods*

Ok, Dance of Death is one kickass mod. :cool:

...as well as a kickass Iron Maiden song. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I decided to play as a Redguard swordsman.  Still a combat type but trying to go for a bit more finesse than with my Nord warrior, who was supposed to be Conan basically, and hacked everyone to bits with his giant axe.

I also installed the Warzones: Civil Unrest mod but so far haven't seen the effects of that expressed in any way. :hmm:  I put the Climates of Tamriel one in too, and just as I got into Whiterun a badass thunderstorm erupted, with thunder so loud that I had to enable subtitles because I couldn't hear anyone. :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Enjoying my return to Skyrim. Playing as an Imperial. Mixing one-handed and spells.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Quote from: Josephus on June 08, 2013, 12:42:03 PM
Enjoying my return to Skyrim. Playing as an Imperial. Mixing one-handed and spells.

Maybe I shouldn't have rushed to the Dragonborn quest. At level 6, I'm getting squashed like a bug.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

forgot how much I suck at picking locks. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Josephus on June 12, 2013, 06:32:28 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have rushed to the Dragonborn quest. At level 6, I'm getting squashed like a bug.

Imperial, one-handed, spellcasting... yeah, you're going to want to take it slow to about level 13-15.  You're better off with a Nord or a Redguard if you're going for a hack'n'dash toon.
Experience bij!

Josephus

Yeah, gonna do simple stuff like clearing mines and helping people find true love, and maybe killing a dragon or two, before getting to the harder areas. :D Thinking actually of joining the stormcloaks and doing some battle.
Civis Romanus Sum

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Josephus on June 14, 2013, 10:40:49 PM
Yeah, gonna do simple stuff like clearing mines and helping people find true love, and maybe killing a dragon or two, before getting to the harder areas. :D Thinking actually of joining the stormcloaks and doing some battle.

Of all the things I've done in Skyrim, I haven't messed with a Stormcloak faction quest.  I just can't force myself to do it, because Ulfric and his lackeys are all such dicks.  At least the Empire puts on a facade of having public order be their primary interest (even if it really is just giving rimjobs to the Aldmer).
Experience bij!

Josephus

Yeah, but I'm a rebel at heart. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

Josephus

Had a couple game freezes. :mad: Thought they fixed that PS3 problem already.
Civis Romanus Sum

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 15, 2013, 09:19:22 AM
Quote from: Josephus on June 14, 2013, 10:40:49 PM

Of all the things I've done in Skyrim, I haven't messed with a Stormcloak faction quest.  I just can't force myself to do it, because Ulfric and his lackeys are all such dicks.  At least the Empire puts on a facade of having public order be their primary interest (even if it really is just giving rimjobs to the Aldmer).

Yeah, the Stormcloacks are activists assholes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

I decided actually to join the Legion. Fell in love with Solitude. Lovely little city.
Civis Romanus Sum

The Brain

I have a husband in Solitude.  He doesn't know I'm a vampire cannibal. Or at least he's never mentioned it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Yeah I plan on marrying, adopting kids, and settling down in Solitude, in time. Maybe as a vampire hunter :lol:
Civis Romanus Sum