News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

and the development for Skyrim seems to be done.
No more DLC or expansions.

There's a post on the Skyrim Nexus site reporting it.

The Brain

No more? My vampire cannibal ninja wizard warrior assassin wants to broaden her skills. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Phillip V

Excellent. When will the Game of the Year edition arrive? :)

11B4V

Quote from: The Brain on April 17, 2013, 03:04:06 PM
No more? My vampire cannibal ninja wizard warrior assassin wants to broaden her skills. :(

Good. Now maybe they can get FO4 out.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Giving this a go.  The fact my fire spell doesn't create light kinda annoys me.  Any suggestions on Mods for this game?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I genuinly can't figure out how to install the mods. :Embarrass:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Syt

I haven't tried STEP yet, because while I like Skyrim a lot, I won't go and spend a few days modding its graphics. :P

Steam Workshop files shouldn't be a problem. In Steam, go to the workshop (there's a link on the game's page in your library). Browse and select what you want. Tip: after installing mods, make sure the game still runs - there might be conflicts that lead to crashes. Add on compatibility might also be something to look out for, but most popular mods point out if you need an additional download for them to work, or a different version.

Also, google for: skyrim mod load order.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

use the nexus mod manager and download from there. Shoudl go more or less automatically.
Use Boss to help with your load order.

DontSayBanana

Honestly, I didn't see the "after" shots as that much of an improvement.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Yeah, I'm going to stop looking for mods.  I ended up discovering a spoiler. <_<

Josephus

Quote from: Phillip V on April 17, 2013, 04:36:26 PM

Looks like June 4. :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Phillip V

Quote from: Josephus on May 04, 2013, 02:26:00 PM

Excellent. Now I just have to wait for it to be on discount. :D

Josephus

Quote from: Phillip V on May 04, 2013, 06:21:54 PM
Quote from: Josephus on May 04, 2013, 02:26:00 PM

Excellent. Now I just have to wait for it to be on discount. :D

Might not happen so soon. I found even until last Xmas, the original Skyrim was still retailing for close to its full price.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Josephus on May 05, 2013, 12:26:34 PM
Might not happen so soon. I found even until last Xmas, the original Skyrim was still retailing for close to its full price.

Steam. :rolleyes:

Picked up vanilla for Xbox for $30 last fall- it's a frequent flyer on the retail game sale scene (which is good, since I won't feel so retarded picking up Legendary Edition, since I can look at it as $20 each for three major expansions).
Experience bij!