Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I like to pretend to be Ahnuld. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 06:56:48 PM

Me too. My character looks just like him.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 06:56:48 PM

How does that work when you talk to him? Two Ahnulds?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOFLqItuW4

purrdy stuff in there, shame it's not in the game.

Syt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DshotexMU&feature=player_embedded#!

QuoteThe Great Battle of Skyrim. Best viewed in 720p.
Epic machinima battle of 500 Draugr, 200 skeletons, 500 Dwarven Warriors and a dragon using mods and console commands. Subscribe for more vids!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

So I've been watching people play Skyrim a bit. Is the whole game brown throughout?

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on February 10, 2012, 08:13:29 PM
So I've been watching people play Skyrim a bit. Is the whole game brown throughout?
No. There's reds, greens, yellows... pretty much all the colors of the rainbow.  Hell, there are rainbows themselves!  :P

Is there a lot of brown, as in medieval drab colors?  Yes.  Clothing and towns tend not to be colorful at all.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Anyone regularly playing this at the moment?  I was looking at Steam for the first time in quite a while today and noticed the Steam Workshop thing was live and rolling with a lot of mods.  How's that working out?  Does it automatically update mods and such for you?

I also noticed pretty much all the mods I had been using when I was playing this are on there, so I just went ahead and started a clean install.

Shade

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 09, 2012, 02:41:11 AM
Anyone regularly playing this at the moment?  I was looking at Steam for the first time in quite a while today and noticed the Steam Workshop thing was live and rolling with a lot of mods.  How's that working out?  Does it automatically update mods and such for you?

I also noticed pretty much all the mods I had been using when I was playing this are on there, so I just went ahead and started a clean install.

Ya they should all auto update you just have to wait at the screen before you actually go into playing a a while depending on how many mods you have. I have 26 mods and it takes about 1 min for the check to go through and see if there are any updates to be had. In stall took like 5 or so minutes.

C.C.R.

I'm a little skeptical about using Steam Workshop -- I'm a little paranoid that it'll make an auto-update that'll break my save game somehow.  I prefer to do it manually & be able to put the old esp back in if something slips sideways on me...

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Shade on March 09, 2012, 12:32:09 PM
Ya they should all auto update you just have to wait at the screen before you actually go into playing a a while depending on how many mods you have. I have 26 mods and it takes about 1 min for the check to go through and see if there are any updates to be had. In stall took like 5 or so minutes.

Right on.  I went through and got the 50 or so mods I had before.   Install was pretty quick, but it's good to know it'll just check them from now on instead of being weird and reinstalling them every time.

Quote from: C.C.R.I'm a little skeptical about using Steam Workshop -- I'm a little paranoid that it'll make an auto-update that'll break my save game somehow.  I prefer to do it manually & be able to put the old esp back in if something slips sideways on me...

I'm willing to put up with it for the convenience and the fact that I don't have to go to Nexus anymore.  ;)

Octavian

Which mods are you guys using?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

C.C.R.

Mostly a bunch of CBBE body/ clothing/ armor mods, plus a few house mods that I'm sifting through.  Jaysus Swords, too...

MadBurgerMaker

I have a very irritating bug that persists even after uninstall/reinstall via Steam and turning off all the mods I have:

When I activate my torch, sometimes my dude comes to a complete stop and can't move except to jump, which makes him able to move around again.  When I put the torch away, it just disappears from my hand, which just stays sticking out in front of me until I, again, jump.

:huh: