Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

question: can you bang Uthgerd the Unbroken? :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Solmyr

You can marry her. Banging would require an appropriate mod, I assume.

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on December 31, 2011, 10:32:26 AM
You can marry her.
Cool.  I want her to angrily make me a sandwich.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4862

Downloaded this as soon as I saw it.  That's your favorites menu, btw.  It's still a WIP, of course, but damn that's already better than the default "Q" menu.

Oh and here's a map mod that shows the roads: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4929  There's a way to remove the clouds from the map in the description too, so that's nice.

DontSayBanana

Just waiting on a download- I finally caved and picked this up on Steam tonight.  I figured $40 for a moddable PC game beats the hell out of $60 for a stripped-down console game.
Experience bij!

Barrister

Just got the game as a late Christmas present.

Any downloads / mods sights that are purely cosmetic or bugfixes?  I prefer to play through the first time fairly vanilla, but if there are worthwhile mods that don't change the gameplay experience I'd like to give them a try.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

I also couldn't resist the 33% off offer on steam.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DontSayBanana

So I'm having a blast with my Redguard fighter, Piers.  Of course, I should have named him "Kenny."  So far, things requiring me to roll back to an autosave have been: torched by a dragon, crushed by aforesaid dragon landing on top of me, getting my ass handed to me by a frost troll, and finally, being stepped on by a giant.  My Housecarl has been no help, as she always seems to come running right after I finish, say, mopping up a mob of bandits.  I really, really need to get some more light armor perks.
Experience bij!

Shade

I am having some quest troubles. I am at the point in the thieves guild quest where I need to talk to Byrouin about Karlilia in the ragged flagon. I believe she is supposed to come in with me because when I try to go into the thieves guild I find that I cannot have any interaction with anyone and Byrouin just talks about mulling in over. All the other people talk about how horrible it is that I brought Karlila here. My problem is that Karlilia does not seem to want to come to the Guild at all. She gets about a mile out of the college (does not fast travel) and then goes back. If I try to talk with here just just give me the same response over and over again about Nightingales... I am at a loss of what to do. I have the journal and the quest description read that I should prove Mercer's fault with the journal but the quest marker is on Karlilia and she is going no where. Any suggestions?

Winkelried

When do you guys do the civil war quest line? Before you join a guild, after you joined one or towards the end i.e. before you go back to the main quest?

Octavian

Quote from: Winkelried on January 07, 2012, 04:13:19 AM
When do you guys do the civil war quest line? Before you join a guild, after you joined one or towards the end i.e. before you go back to the main quest?

I do it simultaneous with the main quest. Joined the imperials.

Death to the Stormcloaks!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Solmyr

I suggest doing it after the main quest, since there's a truce negotiations quest during it that is quite interesting, but does not trigger if you've already crushed one side.

Winkelried

Quote from: Solmyr on January 07, 2012, 06:43:14 AM
I suggest doing it after the main quest, since there's a truce negotiations quest during it that is quite interesting, but does not trigger if you've already crushed one side.

Didn't know that. Although now that I think about it, several NPCs throughout the game say that a truce would allow all people of Skyrim to join forces. Oops.

The Brain

I didn't pick a side in the war. Lettows or fags? No thanks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Octavian

Quote from: Solmyr on January 07, 2012, 06:43:14 AM

Interesting. Didn't know that. I guess I'll hold of with the remaining civil war quests then.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee