News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Rex Francorum

Meh. Even if Skyrim is bugged, I had/have a lot of fun with it.
To rent

ulmont

Quote from: Rex Francorum on December 05, 2011, 01:34:23 PM
Meh. Even if Skyrim is bugged, I had/have a lot of fun with it.

Yeah, same here.  Plus some of the bugs are hilarious.

MadImmortalMan

All the quest bugs I've encountered so far I've been able to fix via command line. So no sweat. There have been several of them however. If I were playing on console, it would kinda suck.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

Bug: dead guy breakdancing in his cage. Status: acceptable.

Haven't encountered any horrible bugs.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

Dead dragons are the best. There was one dragon in the street in Riverwood that was always flipping around and bouncing off the houses. Eventually I began calling it Flopsy the Dragon. Been there most of my game, even though usually they disappear after a while. I've killed 7 or 8 dragons in that town and none of them are still hanging around except Flopsy. I think Flopsy was the second or third one that died there.

HVC

the first dragon i killed as part of the jarl quest is still flopping around near the fort. sometimes he's already there, sometimes he falls from the sky if i get close enough to the spot.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Octavian

Quote from: HVC on December 05, 2011, 03:30:20 PM
the first dragon i killed as part of the jarl quest is still flopping around near the fort. sometimes he's already there, sometimes he falls from the sky if i get close enough to the spot.

I haven't had those problems and I agree Skyrim is a fun game.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

HVC

It's fun, i agree, and i haven't had any big bug. or at least on i've noticed.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

I havent seen any Floppys yet. :(

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on December 05, 2011, 04:35:41 PM
It's fun, i agree, and i haven't had any big bug. or at least on i've noticed.

Some people have fun playing, some have fun moaning about why they aren't playing.  To each his own.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PRC

I've seen one flopping dragon but only slightly flopping.  One giants hammer levitated off the ground into the sky.  Some remains of "magic anomalies" were left floating in the sky unreachable.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: PRC on December 05, 2011, 05:43:55 PM
I've seen one flopping dragon but only slightly flopping.  One giants hammer levitated off the ground into the sky.  Some remains of "magic anomalies" were left floating in the sky unreachable.

I had that too. Shot it with an arrow and it fell.