News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

She already knows about this place, man. I saw it in my dream.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 10:29:44 AM
She already knows about this place, man. I saw it in my dream.  :lol:

Tonight, make a dream about me getting rich.  I order you. 

Razgovory

If Eddie can grant wishes, I'd like to be sane.  Also have a job and a girlfriend.  Though I think the last two will come fairly naturally from the first, I'd still like it all in the bag.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

I am merely a prophet, I can see the future, not make it.  :sleep:

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 11:31:22 AM
I am merely a prophet, I can see the future, not make it.  :sleep:

What do you see in my future, Eddie?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 11:48:48 AM
Pain and suffering.  :(

Yeah, that's what's marked in my calender for all of next week.  I think I may have an opening for "More pain" though.  I learned something this week.  I can take a lot of sedatives at once, and still be fine.

Iormlund

No dream of mine has ever beaten the one where I was an alien during the invasion of Earth. That was some weird shit.

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I dreamt I put up a poll about who was the most missed vanished poster of the Tri-Fora.  Perhaps I'll do that.
PDH!

Syt

I dreamed that I was somewhere in a tropical setting, not quite a vacation resort. That was when the nukes started going off. Our island was largely unharmed except for the occasional bits of fallout later on, but there were over a dozen mushroom clouds rising majestically on the horizon. We determined that some of them had to be in Japan and China. We somehow made it to the mainland, but people there seemed puzzled by our observations. I looked up the news sites, wikipedia etc., but there was no mentioning of the event. We returned to our island with the feeling of huge conspiracy/cover-up (something I usually laugh at, which I pointed out in my dream) - how did anyone not notice all those nuke blasts? Or how was this covered up? And by who? Before the plot could thicken, I woke up, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 22, 2012, 07:30:48 AM
Last night I dreamt I put up a poll about who was the most missed vanished poster of the Tri-Fora.  Perhaps I'll do that.

Hamilcar.  Vinraith second place, but I knew Hamilcar pretty well.

I do know that he's doing fine, at least professionally, we just don't talk anymore. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Camerus

I dreamt I taught and lived in a tree house.   :hmm:

HVC

i had a dream last night that i was in my old house playing some sort of PS2 game with CdM, Sheilbh, and either dps or derspiess (wasn't sure who in my dream). It was surreal to say the least lol.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I better not appear in your dreams, you pervs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive