Started by Grey Fox, September 23, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 25, 2011, 06:39:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 25, 2011, 03:48:40 PM
Evil loses.  :)

God saw tim posting stupid cartoons and BAM! Brady turns blind and tosses 4 INT's. God hates you Timmay. He hates you.
Brady was due to come down to earth a little after the last two games. It was inevitable, even for a great player like him. -_-
Wrong.  He melted down because his time is over.  Also, because the Patriots have the worst D in the AFC, they're going to lose a lot more in the future.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 05:01:14 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2011, 04:43:43 PM
Quote from: sbr on September 25, 2011, 04:37:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 04:32:06 PM
Detroit's win over Minnehaha might just be the kind of loss that'll destroy that franchise for the rest of the season.

We can only hope.
Can you really hate the Vikings that much thought?  With no Favre, aren't they pretty inoffensive?

Just put yourself in the position of a Lions fan: would you have a positive opinion about the Vikings after the last 30 years?

I'm not a Lions fan, though I do like them.  I just dislike the Vikings and am happy when they lose, especially painfully.

JacobL

*Pic borrowed from Bucs message board*

Atlanta's D-coordinater after the off sides to ice the game for Tampa, and 5 seconds before his head explodes.

Neil

The video when you see him screaming 'fucking hell!' is funny.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

I really don't think I'm going to bother watching the Pitt-Indy scrimmage massacre.

CountDeMoney

From the Baltimore Sun:

QuoteIf you were one of the many, many Ravens fans who were climbing over one another so that you could be the first person to declare Torrey Smith a bust, maybe you should have enough guts to admit you were wrong. In fact, here is his Twitter handle: @TorreySmithWR. If you have enough courage, put your name on your apology.

CountDeMoney

From the "Oh, that's rich" file...

QuoteEagles QB Vick vents about lack of calls after breaking hand

Michael Vick keeps taking a beating, and he's not happy about it.

The Philadelphia Eagles quarterback suffered a broken right hand during Sunday's 29-16 loss to the New York Giants and afterward vented about what he believes is unfair treatment by game officials.

"That's pretty much been the story for the last three weeks," said a clearly perturbed Vick, who had his non-throwing hand heavily wrapped. "At some point, something catastrophic is going to happen, and I broke my hand."

Vick was injured during the third quarter when he was hit by Giants defensive tackle Chris Canty following a 23-yard pass to Jeremy Maclin.

"I felt I got hit late. No flag," Vick said, according to The Associated Press.

Eagles coach Andy Reid said Vick would have a CT scan Monday, but the quarterback doesn't know if he'll be able to play next week against the San Francisco 49ers.

What Vick does know is that he doesn't receives the same treatment as other NFL quarterbacks.

"I think more precautions should be taken when I'm inside the pocket," Vick said. "You look at all the replays, I'm on the ground every time. It's unfortunate for myself, it's unfortunate for my team, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated right now because of that."

Vick said he's doing all he can to stay on the field and wondered if he needs to do something else to achieve that goal.

"I am conscious of my safety, and I want to play this game and protect myself at all times even though sometimes I can't," he said. "I trust in my offensive lineman ... I guess I got to do more. There's something I'm not doing right maybe. I just got to keep pressing."

Vick said he wasn't complaining about not getting calls Sunday, but rather commenting on a season-long trend that is unfair to him.

"I don't know why I don't get the 15-yard flags like everybody else do," he said. "Hey, I'm not going to complain about it. I'm just going to make everyone aware of it."

Nigga, the refs aren't protecting you?  The whole fucking NFL has protected you.

Neil

He's a quarterback.  That means that any complaining he does about calls or non-calls is automatically invalid.

jimmy olsen

How the hell is this game tied? The Steelers really are having a down year.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 25, 2011, 08:40:08 PM
Don't worry.  I'm sure Goodell will step in to ensure that his team wins.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2011, 08:47:43 PM

I dunno, he may not be home.  Didn't answer any calls from Orchard Park today.

CountDeMoney

Oh, and kudos to Dah Raidahs putting the hurt on the Jets in Oaktown.

Can't wait till that fat fuck and his mouth show up next Sunday night.  Think the Ravens were fired up for Pittsburgh?  Wait until it's Rex's turn in primetime.

CountDeMoney

Fucking Kenny Britt blew out his ACL and MCL?  Oh man.  There goes some of my fantasy teams.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 08:50:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2011, 08:47:43 PM

I dunno, he may not be home.  Didn't answer any calls from Orchard Park today.
The Patriots were Tagliabue's team.  Goodell doesn't owe them anything, although I'm sure he would step in if he had to get them into the playoffs or something.  Marketing the game is important and all that.