News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Magna Mundi - The Game

Started by ubik, September 22, 2011, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on April 05, 2013, 08:41:13 AM
What is up with that website? That said, I do like the picture of the Northern Caribbean. :D

It's a search and replace job of the old site, right down to the references to the "World Stage Mod."

garbon

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

Also, funny that they are spending time in p'dox OT talking about whether or not Ubik is right that Paradox signed over the rights to the engine. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Maladict

Download apparently takes 8 hrs, but terminates after about 10 minutes.

Better than expected, really.

garbon

Quote from: Maladict on April 05, 2013, 10:18:42 AM
Download apparently takes 8 hrs, but terminates after about 10 minutes.

Better than expected, really.

Yes! :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Looks like site is now offline.

Maladict

So ubik believes Paradox inadvertently ceded the rights to the Clausewitz engine to him? And somehow he managed to get a large EU grant to develop his "new" game?
You just can't buy this kind of entertainment  :D