News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Oh well, whatever...

Started by Pedrito, September 24, 2011, 04:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Stop being glib, then.  It's unseemly.

Besides, I don't know what the fuck you young 'uns are listening to these days.  Coldplay? Kings of Leon?  My Chemical Romance?  Chumbawumba? I weep for your generation.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Besides, I don't know what the fuck you young 'uns are listening to these days.  Coldplay? Kings of Leon?  My Chemical Romance?  Chumbawumba? I weep for your generation.

:bleeding: :bash:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Don't be messing with 11 Bravo's mix CD of Staind hits in his truck.  :P

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2011, 06:19:00 AM
Don't be messing with 11 Bravo's mix CD of Staind hits in his truck.  :P
:lmfao: Oh, that hurts.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Big band.  GLENN MILLER FOUGHT THE HUN.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

viper37

Avenged Sevenfold, As I lay Dying.  try these 2 bands, they're ok.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

AS was better when the singer could scream.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Jacob

Chumbawamba is our generation, Seedy. They were founded in 1982.

dps

Quote from: sbr on September 26, 2011, 10:29:25 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 26, 2011, 10:04:22 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 24, 2011, 09:47:22 PM

Also, Nirvana's so overrated.
Why do you say that?

I would have to agree with Tim with the clarification that something can be good, even very good and still overrated.  They were a very good band, were very influential in the late 80's early 90's and Kurt Cobain was quite talented but I don't think they deserve all of the adulation they get.

Nirvana as one of the best rock bands of all time?  Comparing Kurt Cobain to John Lennon?  As good as they were I don't think they were that good. 

They were more influential than good.

I'd have to agree with this, but somehow, I don't think it's what Tim meant.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on September 27, 2011, 11:27:03 AM

Chumbawamba is our generation, Seedy. They were founded in 1982.

SON OF A