News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by Jaron, September 08, 2011, 10:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Hi guys. I am just checking in. Hows everyone? I poke in from time to time but sadly I just don't have the free time I once did. Well....Maybe that's not such a sad thing. One thing though...someone fill me in on the North Dakota thing. I r confused  :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Neil

It seems that you should go to North Dakota and get a job as a rig pig.  Yi will pay for your bus ticket.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Habbaku

See you again in a month for your next attention-whore post.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Quote from: Habbaku on September 08, 2011, 11:19:26 PM

Do explain how saying hello is attention whoring.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Yes, I do want fries with that.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lucidor

Hi Jaron! You'd be more than welcome back.

Tamas

So is the Internets now made verboten to you or something?

Eddie Teach

So what happened with the Mormon girl?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jaron on September 08, 2011, 11:44:58 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on September 08, 2011, 11:19:26 PM

Do explain how saying hello is attention whoring.

You are such a fucking let down. It's unbelievable.

Also, Hi!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

LaCroix

Quote from: Jaron on September 08, 2011, 10:47:42 PMsomeone fill me in on the North Dakota thing.

it's all so very surreal is what it is

Zoupa