Possibility I Will Be in Austin 10/14-10/24

Started by Admiral Yi, September 10, 2011, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Just got offered an assignment that involves travelling to Austin (and Sacto).  Haven't decided yet if I'll take it, as I was already scheduled for a different assignment. 

The existing assignment pays more, but is a bit of a robotic grind.  The second would involve bossing people around and listening to them bitch.  I would also have to refurbish my non jeans and tshirt wardrobe.

If I do take it, I'm counting on Valmy to come up with lots of hookers and lots of blow.

PDH

Do it.  At the very least Valmy can hook you up with chicken fried steak and some beer.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Richard Hakluyt

That's it then?

Our beloved Admiral is in Austin for 2 weeks and we recommend he has lunch  :hmm: ?

Eddie Teach

I recommend he has lunch & dinner most every day he's there. Wouldn't want to starve to death.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Actually, he should cruise the campus. With his chops he will have all those beautiful wimmin swarming all over him.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 11, 2011, 10:58:09 AM
That's it then?

Our beloved Admiral is in Austin for 2 weeks and we recommend he has lunch  :hmm: ?

In central Texas, barbecue isn't lunch, its a pilgrimage.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 10, 2011, 07:44:42 PM
Just got offered an assignment that involves travelling to Austin (and Sacto).  Haven't decided yet if I'll take it, as I was already scheduled for a different assignment. 

The existing assignment pays more, but is a bit of a robotic grind.  The second would involve bossing people around and listening to them bitch.  I would also have to refurbish my non jeans and tshirt wardrobe.

If I do take it, I'm counting on Valmy to come up with lots of hookers and lots of blow.

I am a family man now...but I know people :shifty:

Anyway Yi I would be happy to meet up with you come October.  Maybe Central Texas will have stopped burning down and it wont be 100F everyday by that point.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."