News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do you use social networking of some kind?

Started by CountDeMoney, September 06, 2011, 05:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I use

Facebook, because that's the established hotness
27 (65.9%)
My MySpace page, even though I haven't updated it since 2009
0 (0%)
I am a Twit, therefore I Tweet
2 (4.9%)
LinkedIn, because I like to be associated with people who other people think are assholes
1 (2.4%)
Fuck you, I'm in the phone book
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Ed Anger

I'm thoroughly unimpressed by the social media crap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Scipio

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2011, 08:22:11 PM
If I started a Twitter broadcast, would you guys subscribe?  Imagine my pity observations and ruminations throughout the day at 140 characters max.
I pity your imagined observations and ruminations every day.  How they claw their way from the imagined dark abyss of your mind to spew forth imaginedly in my mind's eye....
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on September 06, 2011, 09:07:48 PM
If I started a Twitter broadcast, would you guys subscribe?  Imagine my pity observations and ruminations throughout the day at 140 characters max.
I pity your imagined observations and ruminations every day.  How they claw their way from the imagined dark abyss of your mind to spew forth imaginedly in my mind's eye....

Well, Twitting would definitely cut down on the Tourrette's-fueled outbursts at work.

garbon

I just realized that I have a dead facebook friend and he's been dead for 2 years. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Garbon, if you send in a link to the obituary Facebook will lock the page down and stop sending out reminders and birthdays and the like.

Did it for a friend who killed himself before I signed onto Facebook...got really tired of seeing "you should friend [dead guy]."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2011, 10:20:46 PM
I just realized that I have a dead facebook friend and he's been dead for 2 years. :(

Lolz, Unfriended.

Habsburg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2011, 09:32:43 PM
Quote from: Scipio on September 06, 2011, 09:07:48 PM

Well, Twitting would definitely cut down on the Tourrette's-fueled outbursts at work.

Zwei Prada points for you both!  :lol:

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on September 06, 2011, 10:24:34 PM
Garbon, if you send in a link to the obituary Facebook will lock the page down and stop sending out reminders and birthdays and the like.

Did it for a friend who killed himself before I signed onto Facebook...got really tired of seeing "you should friend [dead guy]."

Thanks, yeah I think someone did that. I was looking through my list of friends and was like I wonder what he is up to.  Apparently nothing. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"