Main Menu

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, April 13, 2014, 07:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Is civiliization the replacement for defunct places like the Ukraine?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

I think we need to at least recognize the rare occurrence where the second thread has exactly the same title.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Crazy_Ivan80

tamas needs to make a 3d thread and another one with a poll so we can sort this mess out.

PDH

I claim this thread as the People's Republic of the Gaming HQ.

We will fight the junta of Languish and once again be free people*

*all Jews must register with the People's Commissar, MB
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

This thread is better; Syt's has too much Civ talk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Legbiter

To curtail any threat of fascist takeover, I appeal for justice and brotherly love from Neil and urge him to come to our rescue and merge this thread with the legitimate one.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

grumbler

Quote from: Legbiter on April 22, 2014, 03:51:08 PM
To curtail any threat of fascist takeover, I appeal for justice and brotherly love from Neil and urge him to come to our rescue and merge this thread with the legitimate one.
Nay!  Merge the populist trash with this, the one true and legitimate thread!

And purge PDH.

Bayraktar!