Another foot in shoe found near Vancouver.

Started by Syt, September 01, 2011, 12:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 01, 2011, 03:33:59 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 01, 2011, 03:30:09 PM
Hicks are adept at spelling

Not as a rule, no.

These are Vancouver Hicks we are talking about.  The best place in the world - proof of which is our hicks can spell very well.  Bet the Economist didnt take that into consideration while they were thinking Vancouver Island must be part of Vancouver - same name after all.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 01, 2011, 03:48:25 PM

Not as a rule, no.

These are Vancouver Hicks we are talking about.  The best place in the world - proof of which is our hicks can spell very well.  Bet the Economist didnt take that into consideration while they were thinking Vancouver Island must be part of Vancouver - same name after all.

Hey, they explained that - they took into account the conditions in the "surrounding area". They were not so silly as to mistake the island for the city. Nope. Not at all. Not one little bit.

:D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Oexmelin

Quote from: The Larch on September 01, 2011, 12:05:05 PM
So maybe this is why Vancouver lots that top spot in the top cities list from the other thread...  :hmm:

I do not think it is the sole reason.
Que le grand cric me croque !

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on September 01, 2011, 04:39:43 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 01, 2011, 03:48:25 PM

Not as a rule, no.

Hey, they explained that - they took into account the conditions in the "surrounding area". They were not so silly as to mistake the island for the city. Nope. Not at all. Not one little bit.

:D
So should they also discount congestion on Long Island when evaluating NYC?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Maximus

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 01, 2011, 08:32:34 PM
So should they also discount congestion on Long Island when evaluating NYC?

Hey with that kind of knowledge you should apply to the Economist.

Drakken

Has it finally been confirmed if these feet have been cut through forced trauma, or whether these are feet detached from corpses who drowned in the Northeastern Pacific?