1 (2.9%)
Write-in
3 (8.6%)
Jaron
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

katmai

Quote from: Neil on March 11, 2009, 07:51:41 PM
You know, I don't really post all that much anymore.  I haven't been #1 in years.

Same I was passed by both Garbon and Martinus before the accident with the board.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on March 11, 2009, 07:52:43 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 11, 2009, 07:51:41 PM
You know, I don't really post all that much anymore.  I haven't been #1 in years.

Same I was passed by both Garbon and Martinus before the accident with the board.
Same with Money, actually.  I wonder what he's doing with himself.  I'm pretty sure it isn't wargaming.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

i will be a contender with this undtil i forget because only a freak would really compete with this and despite my many flaws I am not a freak.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

See the previous post before this previous post.
PDH!

Valmy

Quote from: fahdiz on March 11, 2009, 04:49:43 PM
It's not likely to be me.  I still post, but I definitely don't post as much these days.

Ever since you stopped being married you just do not post anymore man.  We need more Fahdiz.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

It won't be me. I'm not as freaky as Wags.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 11, 2009, 09:03:49 PM
i will be a contender with this undtil i forget because only a freak would really compete with this and despite my many flaws I am not a freak.
Okay canoe boy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

dps

adenspear was one of Jaron's old sockpuppets, so I would guess that the adenspear who's registered here is Jaron.

Slargos

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Jaron says he doesn't wanna post here, says it's too slow.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Siege on March 12, 2009, 12:52:52 AM
Where's Jaron these days?

You are Jaron now. Like a phoenix from the ashes.  As one fades so does a new Jaron rise.  And you volunteered yourself as a proto-Jaron ages ago. :(
PDH!