Go in for a circumcision, leave without a penis

Started by HVC, August 18, 2011, 08:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2011, 03:55:49 PM
I can only speak for myself - but I figured since you didn't meet me then, you must have other significant experience.
My joke would have been made no matter who posted what you posted.  The lack of humor of the recipient didn't stop me for a second.  :bowler:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

oh, hehe, I just noticed who the judge is.  I know that dude.  He looks just like Anthony Edwards. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Habbaku

Quote from: Malthus on August 25, 2011, 01:17:33 PM
Oh well, at least the hospital settled out of court.  :D

So he got the cut he was looking for.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

grumbler

Glad this came out this way, but sorry that the story got so distorted that it came in a thread titled "Go in for a circumcision, leave without a penis."

The doctor that referred Seaton for a circumcision when Seaton had an advanced case of cancer should be the one getting the blame, here.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!