News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Countdown to Looking Glass

Started by Weatherman, April 21, 2009, 10:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I've seen that and 88 Minutes and The Day After.  Day After was typical 80's era Big Event tv-movie.  Pack a whole lotta B stars into it and set it on fire deal.  But it was just so topical that everyone had to pretend to like it.  Steve Guttenberg becoming some sort of mad dog killer was the only part worth watching.
PDH!

Neil

Siegebreaker's new army suit is terrible.  He looks like a hobo.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Young Newt Gingrich in episode 2 makes this worth it.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 22, 2009, 09:10:26 AM
Young Newt Gingrich in episode 2 makes this worth it.  :D

That's what I thought.  Though what was the deal with his head?  It look like the veins were popping out!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Something I've wondered with those new pixelated uniforms: are the velcro thingies everywhere really practical? I mean once you get them dirty and mud or sand sticks in them?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.