Archaeological and Astro-archaeology stuff

Started by 11B4V, August 17, 2011, 05:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on August 17, 2011, 11:03:08 PM
It's wise to maintain a healthy, skeptical mind.  Otherwise, your open mind might fall prey to peddlers of pseudoscience, and you end up with a faggoty-looking bracelet and a basement full of power crystals.

You forgot the pewter dragons.

11B4V

It's wise to maintain a healthy, skeptical mind.  Otherwise, your open mind might fall prey to peddlers of pseudoscience, and you end up with a faggoty-looking bracelet and a basement full of power crystals.

How true  :lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2011, 10:05:07 PM

Agree. Until further findings or evidence say different. Did we not think at one time that the sun revolved around the earth. Oh and dont forget the apparrently the earth was thought to be flat.

But I'll keep an open mind.

I'm not sure what the point of this statement is. :huh:  I doubt we are going to find a stone age people had a superior knowledge of astronomy then we do now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2011, 11:07:35 PM

You forgot the pewter dragons.
They have a shop full of those things at West Edmonton Mall.  Every time I'm near that place, I see a bunch of weird kids milling around in there.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.