Canada to firmly re-assess its status as a British colony

Started by viper37, August 15, 2011, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2011, 09:13:50 PM
Hey you could have joined up with us in 1776 if you wanted to.  Now that was a shameful decision.
Yeah.  Honour and loyalty are extremely shameful.  :rolleyes:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

I like it. Best Decisions made by any Tories ever in the entire history of all the Tories parties in the world.

:yeah:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on August 15, 2011, 09:41:00 PM
You were not willing to fight fascism. :bowler:

We were in against the Fascists in 1939, before you lot.

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on August 15, 2011, 10:34:13 PM

Alright, we owed you two years of prep time and shooting at u-boats.

Are you ready yet?  It's 2005.

P.S.: You also betrayed Britain and Australia.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

P.P.S.: I am kind of messing with you.  I'm deeply unhappy with Canada's decision to remain aloof, but I don't really hold it against you personally. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on August 15, 2011, 11:17:06 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 15, 2011, 10:34:13 PM

Alright, we owed you two years of prep time and shooting at u-boats.

Are you ready yet?  It's 2005.

P.S.: You also betrayed Britain and Australia.

eh? I'm pretty sure it's 2011 and Canada has participated in Afghanistan for a long time with gusto, with among others the gheyest of all military unit's Princess Patty's Light Infantry...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

OttoVonBismarck

In a few years time if things get really bad I'd advocate we invade Alberta. Realistically what could Canada do about it? And we can just take the $300bn in gold or whatever we have in reserves and distribute it to Albertans once we've invaded in exchange for them shutting up and being loyal Americans.

Then we can rape all of its oil away and any by products or waste from the extraction we can pump directly into BC or Saskatchewan.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on August 15, 2011, 11:30:38 PM
In a few years time if things get really bad I'd advocate we invade Alberta. Realistically what could Canada do about it? And we can just take the $300bn in gold or whatever we have in reserves and distribute it to Albertans once we've invaded in exchange for them shutting up and being loyal Americans.

Then we can rape all of its oil away and any by products or waste from the extraction we can pump directly into BC or Saskatchewan.
:D
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Neil on August 15, 2011, 08:48:28 PM
At last.  How anyone can think that this decision is shameful is beyond me.  You live in a constitutional monarchy.  If you don't like it, go live in some hellhole like the US or France.
we should seek to distance ourselves from the monarchy and abandon this archaic system, and stop living as a colony.  We're independant, or we're not.  This sends the signal we're not.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 15, 2011, 09:01:02 PM
Do you have the same objection to the Royal Canadian Mountie Fagits?
No, they are barely noticeable in Quebec.  We don't hear much about the RCMP going abroad.  The Armed Forces, however, is another story.  I've never seen a red Mountie on his horse in Quebec, only in Ontario.  Never seen a RCMP patrol car in Quebec either.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2011, 09:13:50 PM
Hey you could have joined up with us in 1776 if you wanted to.  Now that was a shameful decision.
some of us did, but most were turned off at the idea of joining forces with the same dudes that hated us and seek to force convert&assimilare all canadians ;)

viper37

Quote from: Scipio on August 15, 2011, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: dps on August 15, 2011, 09:18:54 PM
Like Canada has a real navy anymore.
I hear they fought Spain to standstill in the 1990s.
that was the coast guard.  And it worked, since they never tried to fish in our waters again  :menace:

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 15, 2011, 09:53:09 PM
I like it. Best Decisions made by any Tories ever in the entire history of all the Tories parties in the world.

:yeah:
from a seperatist point of view, it is of course the best decision ever.  <sigh>.