Tabloid phone hacking scandal involving kidnapped girl roils Britain

Started by jimmy olsen, July 05, 2011, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Martinus

Think any of the high ups will get as much as the looter who stole a pack of mineral water (i.e. 5 months of unsuspended prison sentence) or will they be treated leniently on account of being Cameron's buddies?

Warspite

Quote from: Martinus on August 17, 2011, 03:50:22 PM
Think any of the high ups will get as much as the looter who stole a pack of mineral water (i.e. 5 months of unsuspended prison sentence) or will they be treated leniently on account of being Cameron's buddies?

What do you think :lol:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

jimmy olsen

Politics trump friendship. If it's in his political interest to hammer them, he'll hammer them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

One of Cameron's buddies stole a pack of mineral water?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017